Reach is the new mobile app and technology platform where consumers partner with brands in an ongoing relationship based on a reciprocal value exchange. Reach is privately held and based in Palo Alto, California and is a company poised for explosive growth.
The marketing data engineer is responsible for consumer, product and brand activity data analysis, loyalty reporting, campaigns analysis; customer in-depth analytics from the primary information database. Data integrity maintenance and performance of customer/brand/product information database. FinTech experience is a big plus.
The individual must design and structure our data systems to enable powerful analytics capabilities. Need strong data engineering/analysis background. Must have a familiarity of the types of research questions that will be relevant for marketing purposes.
- Create, analyze and deliver daily weekly, monthly, and seasonal standardized consumer activity reports loyalty reports and dashboards for brands and products.
- Heavy product analysis: how users are interacting with our product. Using data to improve consumer acquisition, engagement with brands, and retention of consumers. Using data to influence consumer behavior.
- Provide consumer and loyalty analytics projects for brands, including member segment-based KPIs, lifecycle analysis, multichannel response to Loyalty programs, earning and burning of points, etc.
- Assist consumer and Loyalty campaigns brand reporting, and to support list selections, ordering prospect names, setting up test and control groups.
- Perform in-depth analysis for in-house and external brand Loyalty campaigns and initiatives.
- Support in designing and tracking brand Loyalty goals for the program and the field organization.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to answer business questions for Marketing and other departments including development of reports and surveys.
- Maintain an active role in the consumer, brand, CRM and Loyalty database system, data quality and integrity and any related development project.
- Support any data extracts between brands, partners and internal IT for data integrity and accuracy.
- Support and coordinate market research activities, surveys and focus groups to analyze member purchasing patterns and preferences.
Preferred Experience & Technical Proficiencies:
- Strong FinTech or Banking background preferred
- Experience within the Marketing function strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Power BI strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Needs familiarity with the modern data analytics stack.
- 2+ years of experience with direct-to-consumer brand, product and/or loyalty database management, analytics/reporting
- Strong communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to develop effective communication, including presentation decks, and reports
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines