Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help build a new business from the ground up?
REACH is seeking an experienced iOS Application Engineer to create a compelling experience for both consumers and brands on Apple iOS-based devices. As an iOS Application Engineer, you will report directly to the CTO and work closely with Designers, Project Managers, Data Scientists, and Backend Engineers.
Due to the early stage of the company, this role will require a self-starter who can adapt to changing conditions and priorities. Successful candidates must be comfortable taking initiative and making an immediate impact.
- Build a modern, crisp, engaging iOS-based experience for our Members & Brands
- Collaborate with Designers & Product Managers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Identify and communicate mobile application best practices
- Participate in interviews and hiring as we staff up our team
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of mobile applications development experience on iOS including experience shipping at least 1 non-trivial product on the iOS App Store
- Strong knowledge of and experience with iOS technologies including Swift, UIKit, and SwiftUI
- Experience extending server-side application services; bonus for experience with Azure-based mobile development technologies (e.g. AppCenter)
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities with an eye for detail
- A Security-first software development mindset
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, distributed startup environment
REACH is loyalty reimagined. REACH facilitates a mutually beneficial relationship between consumers and brands aligning interests and assuring an equitable value exchange. Our mission is to enable consumers to harness their privacy and data power while earning income and rewards from the brands they love. We are also committed to providing a platform to give brands a transparent and compliant venue for rewarding consumers for more than purchases.